Look at this beautiful family!
Abby's getting her costume ready for halloween-she's gonna be the Subway Surfer girl.
This lizard was just hanging out in the light in one of the classrooms at school...
Sweet kyler...
Abby's doing so good in her schooling..
I made this cute little ghost!
I also made this sourdough bread! I've been sending loaves with Ashlyn to work for her doctor and his Mom and they're loving them.
This week was rough because Rick and Jacob both had the flu. When Jacob gets sick now, he gets really sick. He immediately spiked a fever of 102.6! I thought for sure that I would end up with him in the ER again but luckily he was able to break his fever the next morning and then got on Tamiflu. Rick's flu is lingering, but he's finally starting to feel a bit better after a week long sickness. Luckily no one else has gotten the flu...we are excited to be feeling better just in time for Fall Break!

No comments:
Post a Comment