It’s been quite the week for me. On Monday morning I finished a med I was taking for a uti. At 2pm I started itching and thinking I must’ve gotten mosquito bites all over my wrists and legs, by 4pm I was itching all over my body so I went to the drs. They gave me a steroid shot and prescribed me a med to help calm the itch so I can sleep and told me to take a Benadryl. I was sleepy by 6pm but woke up at 9 feeling like I was going to faint, throw up and feverish. I started panicking nothing something wasn’t right. It was so scary. I woke up Rick and he drove me through a monsoon to the ER. They rushed me back and gave me an EpiPen and more Benadryl. I just remember shaking like crazy, but eventually I started to feel more calm. Around midnight they said I could go home. I woke up around 4am itching like crazy and then started to realize my lips were swollen which immediately set me off panicking again so Rick took me back to the ER. They gave me another EpiPen shot and said they were admitting me. They kept giving me steroids, Benadryl and Pepcid. I kept telling them the meds weren’t working and the rash was getting worse but they said to just keep taking the meds😅😆. They sent me home on Wednesday morning and I went back to work on Thursday. I still had a bad itchy rash but it was distracting to be at work which is what I needed. Friday my rash started going away finally and I wasn’t engulfed in itchiness. The rash is still lingering, but about 95% gone. I’m so thankful for all the family that checked in on me, it meant so much to me. It was a very scary time. I’m thankful that I’ve got people who love me!Also my cute brother Ronny got put in as the bishop of his ward. His ward is the luckiest to get to learn from him. He has such a giving heart and he’s really fun. He’s gonna be an amazing leader!
Abby got to go to a Diamondback game with Holly.
Some cute pics of Trevor’s wedding!
I found this crawling in my classroom! Don’t worry, I released it into the wild.
Love you all! Here’s to a non-itchy week!






















No comments:
Post a Comment